The International Meeting of Archives taking place next October 17 and 18 at the University of Évora aims to establish itself as a forum for discussion and knowledge exchange contributing to strengthening the skills of information professionals in the exercise of their activity.
All interested are invited to submit proposals for communications.
Paper proposal submission deadline: March 31
The Meeting will feature a panel of invited speakers communications and the remaining sessions for applicants under the call for papers.
All interested are invited to submit proposals for communications under the following subjects:
– Ancient information systems
– Information management in the XXI century
– Digital preservation
Communications should be 15 minutes in length followed by time for discussion
Call for papers
Send to: email@example.com
– Paper title
– Author/s name/s and institutional affiliations
– Abstract (between 350 and 500 words)
– Keywords (maximum 4)
– Author/s short biography (maximum 150 words)